The golf course was opened in 1993. Sukiti has designed this course, which is a very beautiful and challenging golf course in Thailand. This golf course has a par 72 and is a 27-hole course and is located just outside Hua Hin. Fairways grass is "Zoysia" and the green of the grassy "Zoysia". This course cures against the Thai / Burmese mountain range. It is full of natural waterfalls here. The course takes place between many mountains and valley walks. The golf course is a beautiful golf course located inland, and although the surrounding terrain is mountainous, the entire golf course is like a plateau. Challenging doglegs offer a desire to beat couples, but getting into a problematic situation is never far away.
- Designer: Artanan Yomchinda
- Length: 18 holes par 72 (6785 yards)
- Golf Cart: 600 THB
- From Cha-Am: Aprox: 90 min
- Normal Greenfee: 910 THB incl. caddiefee
- Players Greenfee: 910 THB incl. caddiefee
- Other: Proshop, Restaurant, Drivingrange, Putting green