In the midst of an amazingly beautiful scenery among jungles, lakes and waterfalls, the Kaeng Krachan Golf & Contry Club is surrounded by mountains. You play golf at a relatively difficult golf course in Thailand and it is best to try to stay on the fairway to avoid losing its ball among all the trees and bamboo branches found around most fairways. Here are also some water hazards that you can avoid. The fairway is very well maintained and also the greens that can be quite difficult, and it is sometimes difficult to see which direction the ball will roll. The greens are a bit slow. The golf course has 27 holes, but currently has 18 playable holes. The course is designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- Design: Cherd Boonyaratavej / Jack Nicklaus
- Length: 27 holes par 72 / 36 (7330 / 3600 yards)
- Golf Cart: 600 THB
- From Cha-Am: Aprox: 45 min
- Normal Greenfee: 1800 THB incl. caddiefee
- Players Greenfee: 1400 THB incl. caddiefee
- Other: Proshop, Restaurang, Spa, Tennis