The Banyan Golf Club opened in 2008 and the golf course has a fantastic design with views of both mountains and sea. This is one of the reasons why Banyan was voted Asia's best newly built 2009 in Asia Golf Monthly magazine. To play golf at Banyan, plan your game and try to find deliberate battles of strategically placed bunkers and water hazards. The clubhouse is luxurious and built in Thai style. The golf course is approx. 10 kilometers outside Hua Hin.
- Design: Golf East (Pirapon Namatra)
- Length: 18 holes - Par 72 (7361yards)
- Golf Cart: 750 THB
- From Cha-Am: Aprox: 35 min
- Normal Greenfee: 4350 THB incl. caddiefee
- Players Greenfee: 3900 THB incl. caddiefee
- Others: Proshop, Restaurang, Spa, Massage